Welcome to Collision
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings Collision

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Canadian Ant

Canadian Ant

• 2 posts
  • RSN:Canadian Ant

How is everyone?

Not sure if many will recognize who I am but many years ago I was apart of this clan during the Outlaws days? I remember randomly meeting Expounder while training at Ice Giants and had asked me to join. Shortly after we had the merge into Collision which was a lot of hype. However, I did not stick around for long as I went to Echo of Silence and had remained there for the rest of my Runescape career (pretty much until Runescape 3). I started playing again about a month and a half ago and was wondering if there are any clans around. With brief research I had came across Collision and a lot of pure clans alongside clans I've never heard of. With that said, if I were to join a clan again I would join a clan of which I know of. Do you guys fight other clans or is that scene kind of dead still? Currently still leveling but aiming for max hopefully by the end of May.

Thanks.

!Bmx

Bmx

A Hero Gotham Deserves

• !Council
  • 2267 posts
  • RSN::(
  • IRC Nick:Bmx
There's a name I haven't seen in a long ass time.

How you been man, have seen you around since the days of Red Archerx

NILDn4a.jpgVica+Kerekes+3.gif

LuVyBpf.png

Canadian Ant

Canadian Ant

• 2 posts
  • RSN:Canadian Ant

Hey Bmx. I've been well thank you. Pretty hard to participate on these forums as a guest. Seems like Collision isn't as active as I was hoping for. Game has an entirely different atmosphere without clans and warring. Almost feels like there's no competition. Just play as a casual unfortunately.

@Seb

Seb

Nice Guys Finish Last

• @Leader
  • 10124 posts
  • RSN:Hardcore
  • IRC Nick:`Seb
  • Clan:Collision

Good luck.  http://www.col-gaming.com if you want to hang around the community.

As far as clans, a lot of our old members are in Explicit with some being in various other clans. 

The greater the effort, the greater the glory.

1CRGf.gif

Intro || Future Applicant || Member || Mentor || Council || Leader || Administrator

Dragox

Dragox

COLLISION PRIDE

• Retired
  • 5831 posts
  • Clan:Collision

hi

[Collision][Ex Downfall][Ex Aces of Wars][Ex Envy]

Uw0surn.png

Intro - Applicant - Member - Awarded x2 - +Senior Member - Old School - Retired

Collision since 2012

Nikki